Portland - Hood River
403 Portway Ave Ste 300, Hood River, OR 97031
Located on the Hood River waterfront, this CENTRL Office location offers elegantly designed private offices, modern conference rooms, and common workspaces for rent by the day, month, or year. All of our workspace rentals include business amenities such as high speed internet, printers, copiers, kitchens, and an onsite office manager.
Hood River is the go-to destination for foodies, trekkers, historians, and adrenaline junkies. Our office is in the same building as Ferment Brewing and is minutes to shops and restaurants in Downtown Hood River and the perfect spot to work before hitting Mount Hood.
Commuting to this location is easy with onsite bike storage, onsite parking, and Columbia Area Transit (CAT).
Here are a few of the amazing local businesses near our Hood River workspace we think you’ll love… Boda’s Kitchen, Ground Espresso Bar & Café, REBL Movement, The Ruddy Duck, Kickstand Coffee & Kitchen, Ferment, Solstice Pizza, Stoked Coffee, Parts + Labour, and Pfriem.
We have meeting rooms to accommodate groups up to 10 people. All rooms include a flat screen television with Apple Airplay and HDMI inputs, high speed wireless internet, whiteboards, and a phone. Our meeting rooms can be rented by the hour or day.
All workspace rentals include premium business amenities
The office things you shouldn’t have to think about.
- High speed wireless internet service
- Printing, scanning, mail & UPS service
- Kitchens with refrigerators, microwaves, and more
- Furnished offices and common areas
- Access to LExC global network of workspaces
Common workspaces for stand-ups, breakouts, and private phone calls.
- Private offices and office suites
- Desks in shared offices spaces for individuals
- Meeting rooms for small or large groups
- Phone booths with acoustic privacy
- Common areas with couches and with additional seating
There to welcome guests, organize events, and troubleshoot when needed.
- Office concierge
- Member manager
- Food & drink service
- New member orientation
- Mail delivery (yep, some folks still get mail!)