Portland - Downtown
1155 SW Morrison St, Portland, OR 97205
Located in the heart of Downtown Portland, this CENTRL Office location offers elegantly designed offices, conference rooms, and workspaces for rent by the day, month, or year. All of our workspace rentals include business amenities such as high speed internet, printers, copiers, kitchens, and an onsite office manager.
Downtown Portland is a vibrant and walkable neighborhood full of locally owned breakfast spots, bistros, and museums. Just around the corner from the Ace Hotel, this workspace is steps away from Multnomah Whiskey Library, Petunia’s Pies & Pastries, and Lardo, among many other great eateries.
Commuting to this office space is easy with onsite bike storage, nearby parking, and access to the 11th & Alder transit center—you’ll find the MAX Light Rail, the Portland Streetcar, and several local buses within walking distance.
Here are a few of the amazing local businesses near our downtown Portland workspace we think you’ll love… Heart Coffee, Multnomah Whiskey Library, Bamboo Sushi, Mark Spencer Hotel, Jakes Grill, Kure Juice Bar, Tender Loving Empire, and Muji Portland.
We have meeting rooms to accommodate groups up to 10 people. All rooms include a flat screen television with Apple Airplay and HDMI inputs, high speed wireless internet, whiteboards, and a polycom. Our meeting rooms can be rented by the hour or day.
All workspace rentals include premium business amenities
The office things you shouldn’t have to think about.
- High speed wireless internet service
- Printing, scanning, mail & UPS service
- Kitchens with refrigerators, microwaves, and more
- Furnished offices and common areas
- Access to LExC global network of workspaces
Common workspaces for stand-ups, breakouts, and private phone calls.
- Private offices and office suites
- Desks in shared offices spaces for individuals
- Meeting rooms for small or large groups
- Phone booths with acoustic privacy
- Common areas with couches and with additional seating
There to welcome guests, organize events, and troubleshoot when needed.
- Office concierge
- Member manager
- Food & drink service
- New member orientation
- Mail delivery (yep, some folks still get mail!)