In the heart of Downtown Lake Oswego, around the corner from Rossman Park, blocks from coffee shops, Bamboo Sushi and Salt & Straw, our Lake Oswego workspace is located in a new building with floor to ceiling windows and views of Mt. Hood. Private offices with large lounge areas make this space warm and community-centric. Ample conference room space and drop in space is available for professionals on the go. A mix of traditional and contemporary furnishings with nature-inspired elements give our Lake Oswego space a sophisticated but relaxed feeling.
Private offices for teams of 2 to 12 people. A range of options with acoustical and visual privacy.
Assigned desks for freelancers and sole proprietors. Includes access to events, discounts on meeting rooms and use of common spaces.
Drop-in desks for freelancers and sole proprietors. Includes access to events, discounts on meeting rooms and use of common spaces.
Day Pass - $35
Half Day - $20
Membership includes premium amenities & events.
The office things you shouldn’t have to think about.
- Printing, scanning, mail & UPS service
- High speed internet w/ back up
- Bike parking
- Private showers & restrooms
- Refrigerators and kitchen space
- Furnished private offices
Common workspaces for stand-ups, breakouts, and private phone calls.
- Phone booths
- TV Lounge
- Break rooms with additional seating
- Meeting rooms at a discounted rate
- Access to LExC global network of workspaces
There to welcome guests, organize events, and troubleshoot when needed.
- Office Concierge
- Member manager
- Food & drink service
- New member orientation
- Mail delivery (yep, some folks still get mail!)
Daily supply of coffee, tea, and beer to keep you and your teams running.
- Local artisan coffee & tea
- Local craft beer on tap
- Purified and Sparkling water
- Lunch & snack service
- Market on the first floor
Meetups for sharing, learning, and supporting the local community.
- Community manager
- Member happy hours
- Lunch & learns
- Innovator in residence
- 10X12 for nonprofits