Lake Oswego - Downtown
525 3rd St, Lake Oswego, OR 97034
Located in the heart of Downtown Lake Oswego, this CENTRL Office location offers elegantly designed private offices, modern conference rooms, and common workspaces for rent by the day, month, or year. All of our workspace rentals include business amenities such as high speed internet, printers, copiers, kitchens, and an onsite office manager.
Our Lake Oswego workspace is around the corner from Rossman Park and steps away from a vibrant array of locally-owned coffee and breakfast spots, bars and restaurants. Whether you are in the mood for Nola Doughnuts, a relaxing bike ride, or an after work dinner at Domaine Serene, Lake Oswego offers something for everyone.
Commuting to this location is easy with a large parking lot, street parking and the #35 bus dropping you off just a block away from our front door.
Here are links to a few of the local restaurants, coffee shops, and businesses in Lake Oswego we think you’ll love… Salt and Straw, Bamboo Sushi, Domaine Serene, Duke’s Public House, Adorn, Kyra’s Bakeshop, Ironlight, Holy Taco, Lola’s Cafe and Level PDX.
We have meeting rooms to accommodate groups up to 10 people. All rooms include a flat screen television with Apple Airplay and HDMI inputs, high speed wireless internet, whiteboards, and a polycom. Our meeting rooms can be rented by the hour or day.
All workspace rentals include premium business amenities
The office things you shouldn’t have to think about.
- High speed wireless internet service
- Printing, scanning, mail & UPS service
- Kitchens with refrigerators, microwaves, and more
- Furnished offices and common areas
- Access to LExC global network of workspaces
Common workspaces for stand-ups, breakouts, and private phone calls.
- Private offices and office suites
- Desks in shared offices spaces for individuals
- Meeting rooms for small or large groups
- Phone booths with acoustic privacy
- Common areas with couches and with additional seating
There to welcome guests, organize events, and troubleshoot when needed.
- Office concierge
- Member manager
- Food & drink service
- New member orientation
- Mail delivery (yep, some folks still get mail!)