Portland - Eastside
329 NE Couch St, Portland, OR 97232
Located within Eastside Portland’s Burnside Bridgehead development, this CENTRL Office location offers elegantly designed private offices, modern conference rooms, and common workspaces for rent by the day, month, or year. All of our workspace rentals include business amenties such as high speed internet, printers, copiers, kitchens, and an onsite office manager.
CENTRL Eastside is steps away from COSUBE, Crema Coffee, and Knot Springs, a social club centered on health, wellness, and good times. Teeming with locally owned cafés, bistros, pubs, and galleries, the Eastside is the perfect spot to find a healthy work-life balance.
Commuting to this office space is easy with onsite bike storage, nearby parking, and access to the Rose Quarter transit center—you’ll find the MAX Light Rail, the Portland Streetcar, and several local buses within walking distance.
Here are a few of the amazing local businesses near our Eastside workspace we think you’ll love…Cosube, Kuu, Crema, Knot Springs, Nong’s Khao Man Gai, Marukin Ramen, Loyal Legion, Bar Dune, and Jupiter Hotel.
We have meeting rooms to accommodate groups up to 10 people. All rooms include a flat screen television with Apple Airplay and HDMI inputs, high speed wireless internet, whiteboards, and a phone. Our meeting rooms can be rented by the hour or day.
All workspace rentals include premium business amenities
The office things you shouldn’t have to think about.
- High speed wireless internet service
- Printing, scanning, mail & UPS service
- Kitchens with refrigerators, microwaves, and more
- Furnished offices and common areas
- Access to LExC global network of workspaces
Common workspaces for stand-ups, breakouts, and private phone calls.
- Private offices and office suites
- Desks in shared offices spaces for individuals
- Meeting rooms for small or large groups
- Phone booths with acoustic privacy
- Common areas with couches and with additional seating
There to welcome guests, organize events, and troubleshoot when needed.
- Office concierge
- Member manager
- Food & drink service
- New member orientation
- Mail delivery (yep, some folks still get mail!)