Portland - Pearl District
1355 NW Everett St. Portland, OR 97209
Located in the historic GE Supply Company building in the Portland Pearl District, this CENTRL Office location offers elegantly designed offices, conference rooms, and workspaces for rent by the day, month, or year. All of our workspace rentals include business amenities such as high speed internet, printers, copiers, kitchens, and an onsite office manager.
Our Pearl District workspace is steps away from a vibrant tapestry of locally-owned cafès and breakfast spots, bike paths, and galleries. Whether you are in the mood for artisan coffee at Caffè Umbria, midday shopping, or gathering after work at Deschutes Brewery, the Pearl District offers something for everyone.
Getting to this office space is easy with onsite bike storage, nearby parking, and access to the MAX Green and Yellow line station at Northwest 6th Ave and Davis St. or Blue and Red Lines at the Providence Park Station.
Here are a few of the amazing local businesses near our Pearl District workspace we think you’ll love… Café Umbria, Oven & Shaker, Powell’s Books, 10 Barrel Brewing, Whole Foods, Canopy Hotel, Jamison Square Park, Oblation Papers & Press, and Burn Cycle.
We have meeting rooms to accommodate groups up to 10 people. All rooms include a flat screen television with Apple Airplay and HDMI inputs, high speed wireless internet, whiteboards, and a polycom. Our meeting rooms can be rented by the hour or day.
All workspace rentals include premium business amenities
The office things you shouldn’t have to think about.
- High speed wireless internet service
- Printing, scanning, mail & UPS service
- Kitchens with refrigerators, microwaves, and more
- Furnished offices and common areas
- Access to LExC global network of workspaces
Common workspaces for stand-ups, breakouts, and private phone calls.
- Private offices and office suites
- Desks in shared offices spaces for individuals
- Meeting rooms for small or large groups
- Phone booths with acoustic privacy
- Common areas with couches and with additional seating
There to welcome guests, organize events, and troubleshoot when needed.
- Office concierge
- Member manager
- Food & drink service
- New member orientation
- Mail delivery (yep, some folks still get mail!)