Los Angeles - Downtown
360 E 2nd St, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Located in the heart of Little Tokyo, this CENTRL Office location offers elegantly designed private offices, modern conference rooms, and common workspaces for rent by the day, month, or year. All of our workspace rentals include business amenities such as high speed internet, printers, copiers, kitchens, and an onsite office manager.
Only blocks from the Arts District and LA’s Historic Core, this workspace is surrounded by a diverse array of locally-owned coffee and breakfast spots, eclectic bars and restaurants, headlined by the iconic Sushi Gen and Grand Central Market. It is an ideal location for those seeking a better work-life balance.
Commuting to this location is easy with onsite bike storage, onsite parking, and access to the Union Station and several local buses within walking distance.
Here are a few of the amazing local businesses near our downtown Los Angeles workspace we think you’ll love… Poketo, Daikokuya, Angel City Brewery, Arts District Brewery, Urth Café, Sushi Gen, Cafe Demitasse, Japanese American National Museum, Wurstküche Restaurant, and Salt & Straw.
We have meeting rooms to accommodate groups up to 10 people. All rooms include a flat screen television with Apple Airplay and HDMI inputs, high speed wireless internet, whiteboards, and a polycom. Our meeting rooms can be rented by the hour or day.
All workspace rentals include premium business amenities
The office things you shouldn’t have to think about.
- High speed wireless internet service
- Printing, scanning, mail & UPS service
- Kitchens with refrigerators, microwaves, and more
- Furnished offices and common areas
- Access to LExC global network of workspaces
Common workspaces for stand-ups, breakouts, and private phone calls.
- Private offices and office suites
- Desks in shared offices spaces for individuals
- Meeting rooms for small or large groups
- Phone booths with acoustic privacy
- Common areas with couches and with additional seating
There to welcome guests, organize events, and troubleshoot when needed.
- Office concierge
- Member manager
- Food & drink service
- New member orientation
- Mail delivery (yep, some folks still get mail!)