Dallas - Downtown
750 North St. Paul Street, Dallas, TX 75201
Located on Ross Avenue in the Arts District, this CENTRL Office location offers elegantly designed private offices, modern conference rooms, and common workspaces for rent by the day, month, or year. All of our workspace rentals include business amenities such as high speed internet, printers, copiers, kitchens, and an onsite office manager.
The Dallas Arts District is a vibrant and walkable neighborhood full of locally owned cafés, bistros, pubs, performance venues, and art galleries. This workspace is steps away from Royal Blue Grocery, Mendocino Farms, and Sloane’s Corner, among many other great eateries.
Commuting to this office space is easy with onsite parking, a trolley, and access to several local buses within walking distance.
Here are a few of the amazing local businesses near our downtown Dallas workspace we think you’ll love… Dallas Museum of Art, Nasher Sculpture Center, Klyde Warren Park, Magnolias Sous Le Pont, F.I.G. (Fashion Industry Gallery), Foxtrot Market, and Fairmont Hotel.
We have meeting rooms to accommodate groups up to 10 people. All rooms include a flat screen television with Apple Airplay and HDMI inputs, high speed wireless internet, whiteboards, and a polycom. Our meeting rooms can be rented by the hour or day.
All workspace rentals include premium business amenities
The office things you shouldn’t have to think about.
- High speed wireless internet service
- Printing, scanning, mail & UPS service
- Kitchens with refrigerators, microwaves, and more
- Furnished offices and common areas
- Access to LExC global network of workspaces
Common workspaces for stand-ups, breakouts, and private phone calls.
- Private offices and office suites
- Desks in shared offices spaces for individuals
- Meeting rooms for small or large groups
- Phone booths with acoustic privacy
- Common areas with couches and with additional seating
There to welcome guests, organize events, and troubleshoot when needed.
- Office concierge
- Member manager
- Food & drink service
- New member orientation
- Mail delivery (yep, some folks still get mail!)